Interested in joining the club?
Membership is open to women of all nationalities who are interested in participating in the activities of the Club and who can communicate in English, the common language of IWC Stuttgart.
Despite current Coronavirus restrictions that are keeping us from meeting in person, newcomers to Stuttgart are still welcome to join for the year 2021.
How do I become a member?
Your membership begins once we receive a completed registration form and pay your annual dues. Here is the procedure when pandemic rules allow us to have in-person events:
1. First, come and try us out! Before joining, you are welcome to attend up to two open events (welcome coffees, dinners, or Mother’s Corner playgroups).
2. Complete a membership registration form at an open event. You can also print out a copy (see below) and bring it along with you. Under German law, we must have an original form with your signature, no digital copies can be accepted.
3. Pay your membership dues via bank transfer. After we have received the completed form, your data will be entered into our system and an invoice for membership dues issued to you (via postal mail) for payment. Membership dues for 2021 are €50 and a discount is given to members joining after July 1st of each year.
4. Once your membership dues have been received in our bank account, you are officially a member of the club and will have full access to all members-only events and our full newsletter, along with access to our Facebook groups and private events.
If pandemic rules DO NOT allow us to have in-person events: Newcomers to Stuttgart are welcome to print out a membership form (see below) and submit it to us via postal mail. Under German law, we must have an original form with your signature, no digital copies can be accepted.
Use the contact form below to let us know you will be doing this and to get the current mailing address of our membership coordinator.
Printing out your own membership form
If you would like to print out your own membership registration form to fill out at home, please use this link:
- Please note that this form is two pages long; please submit both pages!
- The second page of our form asks for various permissions to use your email address, photos, etc. If you do not wish to give permission for a specific data collection use, please cross out that section instead of initialing it.
- Get your completed form with original signature to us either in person or vial postal mail, depending on current pandemic regulations.
Any questions? Use this form to contact us:
The IWC Stuttgart membership year runs from January 1st to December 31st and enrollment is open all year. Because we are an official non-profit club, your dues are tax deductible in Germany and your bank statement showing the transfer acts as your official receipt.