INTERESTED IN JOINING THE CLUB?
Membership is open to women of all nationalities who are interested in participating in the activities of the Club and who can communicate in English, the common language of IWC Stuttgart.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Your membership begins once we receive a completed registration form and your membership fees are paid.
Membership fees for 2022 are €50 with a half-year discount for registration forms dated July 1st or later.
NEW MEMBERSHIP PROCEDURE
Newcomers to Stuttgart are welcome to join at any time during the year! Here’s how to get started:
Step 1 – Please attend one of our open events and fill out a registration form.
Step 2 – Our membership coordinator will enter your data in our system and within two weeks you should receive an invoice in the mail for this year’s membership dues, which are payable by bank transfer only.
Step 3 – Once your membership dues have been received in our bank account, you are officially a member of the club and will have full access to all members-only events and newsletter, along with access to our Facebook groups and private events.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN VIA MAIL?
1. Print out a membership form (see below) and fill in both pages.
2. Send it to us via postal mail. Under German law, we must have an original form with your signature, no digital copies can be accepted.
Send your form to:
3. An invoice for the membership dues will follow in the mail.
PRINTING OUT YOUR OWN MEMBERSHIP FORM
If you would like to print out your own membership registration form to fill out at home, please use this link:
- Please note that this form is two pages long; please submit both pages!
- The second page of our form asks for various permissions to use your email address, photos, etc. If you do not wish to give permission for a specific data collection use, please cross out that section instead of initialing it.
- Mail your completed form with original signature to us at the address above.
Any questions? Please send an email to
info [at] iwcstuttgart [dot] org
The IWC Stuttgart membership year runs from January 1st to December 31st and enrollment is open all year. Because we are an official non-profit club, your dues are tax deductible in Germany and your bank statement showing the transfer acts as your official receipt.